Dixie Narco 501E Drink Machine
Dixie Narco 501E Drink Machine The Dixie Narco 501 E Machine is used by all bottlers throughout the United States. With the machine able to vend 9 selections of 12oz cans, 16oz bottles and 20 oz bottles it is one of the most versatile vending machines in the industry. The Dixie Narco 501E Soda Machine is outdoor approved and with it’s Lexan waterfall sign is highly vandal proof. With purchasing a machine from A&M you purchase Quality. We have remanned equipment for industry giants such as Pepsi, Gatorade, Nestles Waters and Nestle Quick. We don’t cut corners when remanufacturing vending machines. Quality is key.
- Remanufactured to look new.
- Comes with new Lexan waterfall sign
- Capacity 471 Cans or 278 Bottles (approx.).
- Comes with remanned MEI validator and changer.
- Optional new MEI Conlux changer and bill acceptor package can be purchased for $325.00.
- Warranty on new Conlux changer and Bill Validator two years.
- Outdoor approved.
- Will vend Monster Energy Drink, 12oz cans, 16oz and 20oz bottles
- Optional: USA or Nayax credit card reader can be installed at $299.00
- Telementary system can be installed also Tells the owner what sales and inventory is in the machine emailed electronically.
- Dex and MDB compatible.
- Every machine goes through our rigorous refurbishing process.
- We have over 300 years combined in the vending industry.
- CFC-Free, Lint tolerant, 1/3 HP refrigeration system.
- Multipricing capability.
- Dimensions: 72″H x 37″W x 33″D, shipping weight 897 lbs.
- Warranty 90 days parts. Shipping not included.
- Parts are in stock and readily available at A&M. Order called in or emailed before noon EST will usually be shipped same day.
- Telephone support available Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm EST as long as you own the machine.
- Remanufactured by A&M Equipment Sales see our remanufacturing process.
You also might want to look at the new Vendo 721 drink machine
We Believe In Quality And Durability! Watch Our Refurbished Process Below