Imbera G3-19 Single Door Cooler
The Imbera G3-19 Single door cooler is one of the most popular coolers that Imbera makes.. The Imbera G3-19 is great for drinks or food.
- ELECTRONIC TEMPERATURE CONTROLLER: The standard controller maintains temperature efficiently based on surrounding conditions, self-adjusting to the right temperature for your products. EMS is available for coolers above 250 lots.
- ELECTRONIC FAN MOTORS: Electronic fan motors allow for better performance, using only a fraction of the energy required by a shaded pole motor.
- The Imbera G3-19 Single door cooler has a low-maintenance condenser: Our models are designed with low-maintenance condenser systems preventing dust from blocking airflow and thus saving energy and increasing the compressor´s life.
- HIGH-EFFICIENCY GLASS DOORS: “Low-e” double panel argon gas-filled glass pack with an extruded insulated plastic frame, making this door the most energy efficient in its category.
- LED PERIMETER LIGHTING: LED lighting system, uses a portion of the energy of regular fluorescent lights and needs no replacement for seven years.
- CYCLOPENTANE INSULATION: CFC and HFC-free Cyclopentane foam are eco-friendly and a high-efficiency insulator.
- PLASTIC FRONT GRILL: Its differentiated and modern design provides superior impact resistance and is easy to remove for condenser maintenance.
- STEEL EXTERIOR: Heavy duty 24 gauge pre-painted steel exterior provides years of durability and the highest quality painted finish available today.
- Measures 78&3/4″h x 29&1/2″w x 27&3/8″d. The shipping weight is approximately 310 lbs.
- Contact A&M for current discounts.
New Vending Equipment Parts Warranty
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS WARRANTY LENGTH:
The length of the warranty period for new vending equipment is dependent upon the manufacturer. Please check with your sales representative for more information in regards to length of new vending equipment parts warranty.
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
For any parts that need to be replaced for new vending equipment under the manufactures parts warranty. A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part from the manufacture directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible with in 30 days for shipping back the faulty part back to the manufacture for inspection. The customer will provide A&M Equipment Sales with the tracking number for said return. If failure to do so then the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M or the manufacture will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT:
Free technical phone support is included with every vending equipment purchase for a total of one year. Free technical phone support is only available to the original customer who purchased vending equipment directly from A&M Equipment Sales. A&M Equipment Sales will verify the customer and machine serial number upon calling. Technical support by phone is offered Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm EST(excluded holidays).
A&M Equipment Sales does not cover labor charges. If the customer requires a technician at their home or business then the customer is responsible for the cost of the service call. A&M Equipment Sales only offers a parts warranty and phone technical support with a valid purchase only. Items marked or sold ‘AS IS’ or annotated as such on the original invoice, with advance notification to customer, are sold without a warranty. Acts of vandalism, fire, flood, terrorism or other natural disasters not listed, power surges causing disruption to machine power or excess power to be delivered to machine, or ‘salting of machines*’ are not covered by warranty. *’Salting of machines’ occurs when salt water is poured or injected into the coin chutes or validators of vending machines for purpose of cheating machine. Many times the act of ‘salting’ ruins the coin mech or validators and renders it unusable. Salting of machines, coin mechs or validators is considered an act of vandalism. Any machine that has had the serial number plate, defaced or removed will not be covered under warranty.
DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING:
Shipping damage is rare but when it does occur it is usually minor. In the unlikely event that the machine has suffered damage. The customer must refuse the shipment and have the Bill of Lading marked “refused due to major damage”. Freight is booked as a courtesy and A&M Equipment Sales never assumes any responsibility for the actions of the freight company, either due to damage, missing items, freight storage charges or other items out of the control of A&M Equipment Sales. All freight charges are considered final and will never be refunded by A&M Equipment Sales. Should a major claim occur please contact A&M Equipment Sales immediately so A&M Equipment Sales can process the claim in a timely manner and resolve any other questions that may arise.
LOST FREIGHT SHIPMENTS:
If vending equipment is lost in transit, A&M Equipment Sales provides a 5 business day grace period to allow the shipping company to recover the lost freight. Once the 5 business day grace period has passed A&M Equipment Sales will handle each customer on a case-by-case basis to provide the best solution to the customers needs.
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD:
We offer a flat rate replacement program for many items such as validators, changers, logic boards. For replacements please contact A&M Equipment Sales for current prices.