When starting a vending machine business, it is important to know and be aware of all possibilities. How many people will use your machine per day? What products will you be selling? It is even important to know the size of the package of the product that you will be selling. We prepared this vending machine guide to help you choose the right vending machine. The basis of this vending machine guide comes from years of experience in helping others with their vending equipment needs. – Joe Nichols
Here are the basic questions answered in the vending machine guide:
• What is the size of the area in which you are going to place the equipment?
• How many people will be using the machines?
• Is electricity available, and is it sufficient to handle the load?
• Industrial, Office, Other types of location?
• Which product are you going to sell? Where are you going to source it from?
• Money handling, coin, bills, credit card, other?
• Package size of the product?
• Clear communication is critical, no detail is too small. This gives us the ability to optimize an
equipment choice for your situation.
We try to create a problem-free step by step vending machine guide, that way you’re happy and we’re happy. With this guide, you will be able to answer all questions about a vending machine/vending machine business. If you read these guides and still have questions, give us a call. We would be more than happy to assist.
Please choose the best option below that fits your current vending machine business location needs.