A REFURBISHED VENDING MACHINE CONVERSATION
If you are interested in finding the best refurbished vending machine, you’ll want to ask yourself these questions; watch the video. Let’s assume you want a reliable machine that’s easy to maintain with little trouble and customers will be happy with it.
Does the refurbished vending machine look brand new?
- How was the machine painted?
- Was it sanded and smoothed down before the paint was applied?
- What do the trim strips look like?
- Is the glass scratch free and clean?
- Do the lights work? Are they LED or regular lights?
- What do the spirals and trays look like?
Does the refurbished vending machine work perfectly?
- Has the machine been taken apart and inspected?
- Has the machine been tested with money?
- Has the pricing been setup?
- Has the pricing been checked for proper operation?
- Can the machine be customized with specific visual fronts and graphics?
- Can a cashless payment system be included?
What kind of recourse do you have if there’s a problem with the machine when you receive it?
- Are you dealing with someone who has been in business for a long time?
- Is the company solution oriented with additional upgrades?
- Does the company you are buying from have a good reputation?
Here’s a look at A&M Equipment Sales refurbishment process from receiving the worn machine to the completely refurbished vending machine with all the steps in between. See A&M Equipment Sales current refurbished vending machines.