The new Snack-food Combo Machine is the choice of high-volume accounts. The machine is able to vend 40 selections of your favorite snacks. With 20 snack-chip and 20 candy-cracker selections, the customer is able to purchase virtually any item they want.
- By purchasing the AMS Snack Food Combo Machine you can sell snacks and sandwiches out of the same machine
- Good for small to medium locations.
- You can vend as many different varieties of snacks & sandwiches as you like – up to 40 selections.
- AMS machines come with Sensit Guaranteed Delivery System..
- Includes new changer and validator. with a two-year parts manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional New credit card reader with a one-year manufacturers warranty and free installation can be purchased
- It comes with 15 chip-pastry selections, 5 sandwich selections, and 20 candy-cracker selections.
- Dimensions 72″H x 39″W x 35″D.
- Shipping weight 750lbs.
- We can customize any AMS vending machine to vend any product you wish.
- AMS vending machines are NAMA and ETL certified and made in the USA.
- Compliant with health and safety software regulations.
- 3 years parts warranty excluding fluorescent bulbs, glass, and paint finish. Shipping is not included. This is the best warranty for a food machine in the industry.
- Parts are readily available through A&M.
- Most parts shipped out the same day.
- We are the factory-authorized distributor for this machine.
- Telephone technical support is available Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm EST. for as long as you own the machine.
- Financing Available.
- Contact us with any questions.
- Smaller snack food is also available AMS 35 Snack-Food Vending Machine
AMS Sensit 3 Programming Manual [Download]
New Vending Equipment Parts Warranty
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS WARRANTY LENGTH:
The length of the warranty period for new vending equipment is dependent upon the manufacturer. Please check with your sales representative for more information in regards to length of new vending equipment parts warranty.
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
For any parts that need to be replaced for new vending equipment under the manufactures parts warranty. A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part from the manufacture directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible with in 30 days for shipping back the faulty part back to the manufacture for inspection. The customer will provide A&M Equipment Sales with the tracking number for said return. If failure to do so then the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M or the manufacture will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT:
Free technical phone support is included with every vending equipment purchase for a total of one year. Free technical phone support is only available to the original customer who purchased vending equipment directly from A&M Equipment Sales. A&M Equipment Sales will verify the customer and machine serial number upon calling. Technical support by phone is offered Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm EST(excluded holidays).
A&M Equipment Sales does not cover labor charges. If the customer requires a technician at their home or business then the customer is responsible for the cost of the service call. A&M Equipment Sales only offers a parts warranty and phone technical support with a valid purchase only. Items marked or sold ‘AS IS’ or annotated as such on the original invoice, with advance notification to customer, are sold without a warranty. Acts of vandalism, fire, flood, terrorism or other natural disasters not listed, power surges causing disruption to machine power or excess power to be delivered to machine, or ‘salting of machines*’ are not covered by warranty. *’Salting of machines’ occurs when salt water is poured or injected into the coin chutes or validators of vending machines for purpose of cheating machine. Many times the act of ‘salting’ ruins the coin mech or validators and renders it unusable. Salting of machines, coin mechs or validators is considered an act of vandalism. Any machine that has had the serial number plate, defaced or removed will not be covered under warranty.
DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING:
Shipping damage is rare but when it does occur it is usually minor. In the unlikely event that the machine has suffered damage. The customer must refuse the shipment and have the Bill of Lading marked “refused due to major damage”. Freight is booked as a courtesy and A&M Equipment Sales never assumes any responsibility for the actions of the freight company, either due to damage, missing items, freight storage charges or other items out of the control of A&M Equipment Sales. All freight charges are considered final and will never be refunded by A&M Equipment Sales. Should a major claim occur please contact A&M Equipment Sales immediately so A&M Equipment Sales can process the claim in a timely manner and resolve any other questions that may arise.
LOST FREIGHT SHIPMENTS:
If vending equipment is lost in transit, A&M Equipment Sales provides a 5 business day grace period to allow the shipping company to recover the lost freight. Once the 5 business day grace period has passed A&M Equipment Sales will handle each customer on a case-by-case basis to provide the best solution to the customers needs.
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD:
We offer a flat rate replacement program for many items such as validators, changers, logic boards. For replacements please contact A&M Equipment Sales for current prices.