New Royal 650 Live Display Drink Machine.
The New Royal 650 Live Display drink machine has for the last 15 years had innovations such as energy management software and energy efficient led lighting, and the factory has minimized waste streams as part of Royals culture. Royal vendors have had a formal environmental policy for the past ten years.
- The New Royal 650 live display machine has 10 selections with 12 columns enabling you to double up on two good sellers.
- Comes with a new changer and bill validator with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Credit card capable: Optional new credit card reader can be installed with a one-year manufacturers warranty
- Energy Star compliant.
- With having a live display there are no labels to keep just install the bottle or can and the customer knows wexactly what he will receive.
- Outdoor approved.
- ADA approved.
- Capacities: 648 – 12oz. cans, 288 – 20oz. bottles.
- This machine is very user-friendly when it comes to changing the product mix. “No extra parts are necessary.”
- The new royal live display 650 has a vandal-resistant exterior, LED display, programmable options, delivery chute sensor, and menu-style programming.
- We can customize this machine to vend most items.
- Dimensions: 72″h x 37″w x 35.5″d.
- Shipping weight approx: 725 lbs.
- Parts warranty on new: 3 years compressor, 2 years electronic boards, 2 years on new changer and validator. Shipping is not included.
- We are the factory distributor for this machine.
- Now Available for International Market. Call our International Sales Rep Or Email. [email protected]
- We are an authorized distributor for Royal Vendors.
- Each vendor is backed by our dedicated support team, with most over 20 years in the business.
- Our telephone technical support and parts team will be happy to assist you with any issue you may have Monday – Friday 10 am – 4 pm EST.
- Parts readily available.
- Contact A&M for a free shipping quote
To complement this machine we would suggest the Vendo 721 Blue Refresh
Royal 650 Programming & Parts Manual [Download]
New Vending Equipment Parts Warranty
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS WARRANTY LENGTH:
The length of the warranty period for new vending equipment is dependent upon the manufacturer. Please check with your sales representative for more information in regards to length of new vending equipment parts warranty.
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
For any parts that need to be replaced for new vending equipment under the manufactures parts warranty. A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part from the manufacture directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible with in 30 days for shipping back the faulty part back to the manufacture for inspection. The customer will provide A&M Equipment Sales with the tracking number for said return. If failure to do so then the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M or the manufacture will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT:
Free technical phone support is included with every vending equipment purchase for a total of one year. Free technical phone support is only available to the original customer who purchased vending equipment directly from A&M Equipment Sales. A&M Equipment Sales will verify the customer and machine serial number upon calling. Technical support by phone is offered Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm EST(excluded holidays).
A&M Equipment Sales does not cover labor charges. If the customer requires a technician at their home or business then the customer is responsible for the cost of the service call. A&M Equipment Sales only offers a parts warranty and phone technical support with a valid purchase only. Items marked or sold ‘AS IS’ or annotated as such on the original invoice, with advance notification to customer, are sold without a warranty. Acts of vandalism, fire, flood, terrorism or other natural disasters not listed, power surges causing disruption to machine power or excess power to be delivered to machine, or ‘salting of machines*’ are not covered by warranty. *’Salting of machines’ occurs when salt water is poured or injected into the coin chutes or validators of vending machines for purpose of cheating machine. Many times the act of ‘salting’ ruins the coin mech or validators and renders it unusable. Salting of machines, coin mechs or validators is considered an act of vandalism. Any machine that has had the serial number plate, defaced or removed will not be covered under warranty.
DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING:
Shipping damage is rare but when it does occur it is usually minor. In the unlikely event that the machine has suffered damage. The customer must refuse the shipment and have the Bill of Lading marked “refused due to major damage”. Freight is booked as a courtesy and A&M Equipment Sales never assumes any responsibility for the actions of the freight company, either due to damage, missing items, freight storage charges or other items out of the control of A&M Equipment Sales. All freight charges are considered final and will never be refunded by A&M Equipment Sales. Should a major claim occur please contact A&M Equipment Sales immediately so A&M Equipment Sales can process the claim in a timely manner and resolve any other questions that may arise.
LOST FREIGHT SHIPMENTS:
If vending equipment is lost in transit, A&M Equipment Sales provides a 5 business day grace period to allow the shipping company to recover the lost freight. Once the 5 business day grace period has passed A&M Equipment Sales will handle each customer on a case-by-case basis to provide the best solution to the customers needs.
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD:
We offer a flat rate replacement program for many items such as validators, changers, logic boards. For replacements please contact A&M Equipment Sales for current prices.