Fastcorp Evolution Ice Cream Machine
Fastcorp Evolution Ice Cream Machine is a beauty to behold. FastCorp Evolution Ice Cream Machine has a quick/easy-loading bin system that accommodates FIFO- First In First Out. The Used FastCorp Evolution vending machine comes with a long-life commercial-grade freezer compressor. The Freezer thermostat present in the machine is independent of the machine computer. The Fastcorp Evolution Ice Cream Machine is a High capacity machine with an avg. Of 300 SKUs frozen food or 450 SKUs. We never let a vending machine go out the door until it works and looks brand new. With the number of years we have been in the business we know what the machine needs to work problem-free. We not only sell you the machine but take care of you after the sale.
- Durable heavy steel construction
- Vends frozen food, ice cream, and a variety of other products
- Selection capabilities (12, 16 & 20) Over-sized product delivery chute – handles very large
- Custom branding capabilities
- High-impact merchandising and aesthetics
- Fastcorp Evolution Ice Cream Machine LED lighting options
- VMC Computer
- Menu-driven programming
- Guaranteed product delivery
- DEX audit function
- MDB compliant
- Comes with rebuilt MEI changer and bill validator
- An optional New changer and bill validator with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty can be installed
- Card reader & cashless system compatible
- An optional new credit card reader can be installed with one year manufacturer’s warranty
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- Programmable soft-drop & multi-vend options
- Guaranteed product delivery
- Flash memory card port (software upgrades & save
- Fastcorp Evolution Ice Cream Machine is Outdoor capable
- Best-in-class vending versatility – vends all shapes and
- Robotic simplicity allows for a minimal number of parts and
- No moving parts in the freezer- increases reliability
- Modular SCARA robot design
- Vends up to 2 lbs in stock configuration, 4 lbs with special
- Novel robotic entertainment captures impulse sales
- Simple programming- position the robot manually and save
- LED lighting options
- Theatre effect- novel robotic entertainment through the window
- Hi-tech robotic vacuum delivery system
- Best-in-class energy efficiency -save hundreds in energy
costs vs. other refrigerated & frozen machines
- Proven and reliable internal chest freezer design
- Minimal maintenance required – easy cleaning
- Power loss holding time – 12+ hours
- Minimal temperature loss during loading
- No, defrost cycles that could damage the frozen product
- Maintains constant -10deg F to -20deg F
- Maintains product integrity & exponentially increases shelf life
- Comes with a 90-day parts warranty. Shipping is not included.
- Call A&M for a shipping quote
- Telephone tech support is available Monday – Friday 10 am-4 pm EST
FastCorp Evolution Programming Manual [Download]
A&M Equipment Sales 90 Day Limited Parts Warranty
Warranty Policy for “90 Day Limited Parts Warranty”:
This indicates that the warranty provided does not extend to every possible situation. There are situations that are excluded; therefore the warranty is “limited” rather than “unlimited”.
Every effort is made to ensure that any purchased vending equipment, new, refurbished or clean and working, has been thoroughly checked before leaving the facility. By performing thorough testing and quality control checks on the machines, A&M Equipment Sales has eliminated many possible warranty issues from the start.
A&M Equipment Sales provides a large, in-house parts and service department staffed with personnel who are experienced and can help facilitate most repairs. All “refurbished” and “clean & working” vending equipment are provided with a 90 day limited parts warranty. This includes parts such as changers, validators, sensors, control boards, refrigeration units, motors, digital display unit, etc.
All items that fail must be replaced during our 90 day limited parts warranty period. The 90 day limited parts warranty starts when the vending equipment is picked up from our facility (if local), when delivered to the customer (if by company truck) or three days after the vending equipment has been shipped from our facility. Whichever comes first. Parts for new vending equipment are covered under the manufacturers parts warranty. The warranty period for new vending equipment is dependent on the manufacturer. Please check with your sales representative for more information.
A&M recommends that the customer put their vending equipment into service as soon as possible upon delivery so that the equipment can be checked for possible issues caused by delivery. The 90 day limited parts warranty is not extended to customers who fail to place their vending equipment in service within a timely manor.
REFURBISHED AND “CLEANED & WORKING” VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
Any parts that need to be replaced for refurbished and “cleaned & working” vending equipment under the 90 day limited parts warranty can be exchanged in person at our facility free of charge. If in person exchange cannot be complete then A&M Equipment Sales will provide a replacement part once the defective item is returned to our facility. Or A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of the replacement part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible for shipping back the faulty part to A&M Equipment Sales with in 30 days and provide A&M Equipment Sales with a tracking number for said return. Failure to do so will result in the customer not to be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
For any parts that need to be replaced for new vending equipment under the manufactures parts warranty. A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part from the manufacture directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible with in 30 days for shipping back the faulty part back to the manufacture for inspection. The customer will provide A&M Equipment Sales with the tracking number for said return. If failure to do so then the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M or the manufacture will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT:
Free technical phone support is included with every vending equipment purchase for a total of one year. Free technical phone support is only available to the original customer who purchased vending equipment directly from A&M Equipment Sales. A&M Equipment Sales will verify the customer and machine serial number upon calling. Technical support by phone is offered Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm EST(excluded holidays).
A&M Equipment Sales does not cover labor charges. If the customer requires a technician at their home or business then the customer is responsible for the cost of the service call. A&M Equipment Sales only offers a parts warranty and phone technical support with a valid purchase only. Items marked or sold ‘AS IS’ or annotated as such on the original invoice, with advance notification to customer, are sold without a warranty. Acts of vandalism, fire, flood, terrorism or other natural disasters not listed, power surges causing disruption to machine power or excess power to be delivered to machine, or ‘salting of machines*’ are not covered by warranty. *’Salting of machines’ occurs when salt water is poured or injected into the coin chutes or validators of vending machines for purpose of cheating machine. Many times the act of ‘salting’ ruins the coin mech or validators and renders it unusable. Salting of machines, coin mechs or validators is considered an act of vandalism. Any machine that has had the serial number plate, defaced or removed will not be covered under warranty.
DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING:
Shipping damage is rare but when it does occur it is usually minor. In the unlikely event that the machine has suffered damage. The customer must refuse the shipment and have the Bill of Lading marked “refused due to major damage”. Freight is booked as a courtesy and A&M Equipment Sales never assumes any responsibility for the actions of the freight company, either due to damage, missing items, freight storage charges or other items out of the control of A&M Equipment Sales. All freight charges are considered final and will never be refunded by A&M Equipment Sales. Should a major claim occur please contact A&M Equipment Sales immediately so A&M Equipment Sales can process the claim in a timely manner and resolve any other questions that may arise.
LOST FREIGHT SHIPMENTS:
If vending equipment is lost in transit, A&M Equipment Sales provides a 5 business day grace period to allow the shipping company to recover the lost freight. Once the 5 business day grace period has passed A&M Equipment Sales will handle each customer on a case-by-case basis to provide the best solution to the customers needs.
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD:
We offer a flat rate replacement program for many items such as validators, changers, logic boards. For replacements please contact A&M Equipment Sales for current prices.