AMS High-Security Outsider Combo
The AMS High-Security Outsider Combo will vend drinks and snacks almost anywhere there is a dedicated electrical outlet. The AMS Outsider Combo is very secure and has an inside temperature of 38 degrees and is able to vend almost anything you want to vend. Now you can capture sales that you couldn’t get before. The AMS Outsider Combo is built extremely well and has an added layer of Lexan covering the double-pane glass. There is also a case-hardened hasp cover that goes over the original lock in order to put an extra layer of security with another padlock in place. The AMS High-Security Outsider Combo comes in red or black. This machine does well in parks, ballparks, high schools, and rest areas. It has been proven in rest areas in Georgia, and Florida. In our opinion, it is the best High-Security Outside Combo in the marketplace today.
- Available in snack, all-drink, and snack-drink combo.
- The AMS Combo vending machine has 10 selections of chip pastry, 10 selections of candy-cracker, and 16 selections of drinks.
- The machine is very simple and user-friendly.
- AMS backs their machines up by having the best combo warranty of 3 years on parts except for fluorescent bulbs, glass, and paint finish. Shipping is not included.
- The High-Security-Outsider comes with a high-security lock cover.
- It features heavy-gauge steel vandal panels for greater protection.
- It has triple-pane heated glass protected by a layer of clear Lexan.
- Led Lighting Standard
- AMS machines come with Sensit Guaranteed Delivery System.
- Credit card capable:
- Optional: New credit card reader can be installed with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Comes with a new changer and bill validator with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- This machine is designed to service small to large locations.
- Pricing is from $0.05-$99.95.
- There is an energy-saving feature “Energy Sensit” built into every AMS machine. This saves energy thus saving money.
- Dimensions: 72″H x 39″W x 35″D.
- Available in bright red or black.
- Shipping weight 820 lbs.
- Our telephone technical support and parts team will be happy to assist you with any issues you may have.
- Monday – Friday 10 am – 4 pm EST.
- Contact us with any questions.
- We also sell outside drink machines such as the Vendo 721 Drink Machine.
AMS Sensit 3 Programming Manual [Download]
New Vending Equipment Parts Warranty
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS WARRANTY LENGTH:
The length of the warranty period for new vending equipment is dependent upon the manufacturer. Please check with your sales representative for more information in regards to length of new vending equipment parts warranty.
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
For any parts that need to be replaced for new vending equipment under the manufactures parts warranty. A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part from the manufacture directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible with in 30 days for shipping back the faulty part back to the manufacture for inspection. The customer will provide A&M Equipment Sales with the tracking number for said return. If failure to do so then the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M or the manufacture will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT:
Free technical phone support is included with every vending equipment purchase for a total of one year. Free technical phone support is only available to the original customer who purchased vending equipment directly from A&M Equipment Sales. A&M Equipment Sales will verify the customer and machine serial number upon calling. Technical support by phone is offered Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm EST(excluded holidays).
A&M Equipment Sales does not cover labor charges. If the customer requires a technician at their home or business then the customer is responsible for the cost of the service call. A&M Equipment Sales only offers a parts warranty and phone technical support with a valid purchase only. Items marked or sold ‘AS IS’ or annotated as such on the original invoice, with advance notification to customer, are sold without a warranty. Acts of vandalism, fire, flood, terrorism or other natural disasters not listed, power surges causing disruption to machine power or excess power to be delivered to machine, or ‘salting of machines*’ are not covered by warranty. *’Salting of machines’ occurs when salt water is poured or injected into the coin chutes or validators of vending machines for purpose of cheating machine. Many times the act of ‘salting’ ruins the coin mech or validators and renders it unusable. Salting of machines, coin mechs or validators is considered an act of vandalism. Any machine that has had the serial number plate, defaced or removed will not be covered under warranty.
DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING:
Shipping damage is rare but when it does occur it is usually minor. In the unlikely event that the machine has suffered damage. The customer must refuse the shipment and have the Bill of Lading marked “refused due to major damage”. Freight is booked as a courtesy and A&M Equipment Sales never assumes any responsibility for the actions of the freight company, either due to damage, missing items, freight storage charges or other items out of the control of A&M Equipment Sales. All freight charges are considered final and will never be refunded by A&M Equipment Sales. Should a major claim occur please contact A&M Equipment Sales immediately so A&M Equipment Sales can process the claim in a timely manner and resolve any other questions that may arise.
LOST FREIGHT SHIPMENTS:
If vending equipment is lost in transit, A&M Equipment Sales provides a 5 business day grace period to allow the shipping company to recover the lost freight. Once the 5 business day grace period has passed A&M Equipment Sales will handle each customer on a case-by-case basis to provide the best solution to the customers needs.
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD:
We offer a flat rate replacement program for many items such as validators, changers, logic boards. For replacements please contact A&M Equipment Sales for current prices.