AMS CM60 Cigarette Vending Machine.is the industry’s largest capacity cigarette machine with a staggering 900 cigarette pack capacity. This cigarette machine features the AMS Sensit III guaranteed delivery system. This system protects the user from getting cheated out of their purchase due to a vend error. The customer will be able to choose another product or have their money refunded. The AMS CM60 Cigarette Vending Machine comes equipped with a new Conlux dollar bill acceptor which can accept $1, $5, $10, & $20 dollar bills, your choice. A new Conlux coin acceptor that accepts and pays back $1 Coins, Quarters, Dimes, & Nickels. Like with all new AMS vending machines, the AMS CM60 Cigarette Vending Machine is a credit and debit card reader Capable.
- 60 Cigarette Selections
- 900 Pack Capacity (15 Packs Per Selection)
- AMS Sensit III Guaranteed Delivery System
- E-Liquid, E-Juice, & Vape Juice Configurations Available
- New Conlux $1, $5, $10, & $20 Dollar Bill Acceptor
- New Conlux 5 Tube Coin Acceptor
- Coin Acceptor Accepts & Pays Out $1 Coins, Quarters, Dimes, & Nickels
- Credit & Debit Card Reader Capable
- Lock And Two Keys
- Dimensions – Width 39″, Depth 35″, Height 72″.
- Shipping weight 600lbs.
- Pricing is from $0.05 – $99.95.
- This Cigarette Vending Machine is designed to service larger locations.
- Includes new changer and validator. with a two-year parts manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional new Credit Card reader with one-year manufacturers warranty and free installation
- ADA Americans with Disabilities Act ready.
- There is an energy-saving feature built into the machine that saves energy. Save energy you save $$$.
- AMS’s famous “SENSIT” guaranteed delivery system gets your snack item or gets your money back comes in all AMS machines.
- The machine is ETL and NAMA certified (electronic testing laboratories) and made in the USA.
- 3-year parts warranty on the machine with the exception of fluorescent bulbs, glass, and paint finish. Shipping extra.
- Our telephone technical support and parts team will be happy to assist you with any issue you may have 10 am – 4 pm Monday – Friday EST.
- Parts are readily available and normally shipped out that day.
- A&M Equipment Sales has been part of the vending industry since 1964. With well over 50 years of experience, we are one of the leading manufacturers and distributors in the industry. Contact us with any questions.
- FINANCING AVAILABLE.
AMS Sensit 3 Programming Manual [Download]
New Vending Equipment Parts Warranty
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS WARRANTY LENGTH:
The length of the warranty period for new vending equipment is dependent upon the manufacturer. Please check with your sales representative for more information in regards to length of new vending equipment parts warranty.
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
For any parts that need to be replaced for new vending equipment under the manufactures parts warranty. A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part from the manufacture directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible with in 30 days for shipping back the faulty part back to the manufacture for inspection. The customer will provide A&M Equipment Sales with the tracking number for said return. If failure to do so then the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M or the manufacture will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT:
Free technical phone support is included with every vending equipment purchase for a total of one year. Free technical phone support is only available to the original customer who purchased vending equipment directly from A&M Equipment Sales. A&M Equipment Sales will verify the customer and machine serial number upon calling. Technical support by phone is offered Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm EST(excluded holidays).
A&M Equipment Sales does not cover labor charges. If the customer requires a technician at their home or business then the customer is responsible for the cost of the service call. A&M Equipment Sales only offers a parts warranty and phone technical support with a valid purchase only. Items marked or sold ‘AS IS’ or annotated as such on the original invoice, with advance notification to customer, are sold without a warranty. Acts of vandalism, fire, flood, terrorism or other natural disasters not listed, power surges causing disruption to machine power or excess power to be delivered to machine, or ‘salting of machines*’ are not covered by warranty. *’Salting of machines’ occurs when salt water is poured or injected into the coin chutes or validators of vending machines for purpose of cheating machine. Many times the act of ‘salting’ ruins the coin mech or validators and renders it unusable. Salting of machines, coin mechs or validators is considered an act of vandalism. Any machine that has had the serial number plate, defaced or removed will not be covered under warranty.
DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING:
Shipping damage is rare but when it does occur it is usually minor. In the unlikely event that the machine has suffered damage. The customer must refuse the shipment and have the Bill of Lading marked “refused due to major damage”. Freight is booked as a courtesy and A&M Equipment Sales never assumes any responsibility for the actions of the freight company, either due to damage, missing items, freight storage charges or other items out of the control of A&M Equipment Sales. All freight charges are considered final and will never be refunded by A&M Equipment Sales. Should a major claim occur please contact A&M Equipment Sales immediately so A&M Equipment Sales can process the claim in a timely manner and resolve any other questions that may arise.
LOST FREIGHT SHIPMENTS:
If vending equipment is lost in transit, A&M Equipment Sales provides a 5 business day grace period to allow the shipping company to recover the lost freight. Once the 5 business day grace period has passed A&M Equipment Sales will handle each customer on a case-by-case basis to provide the best solution to the customers needs.
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD:
We offer a flat rate replacement program for many items such as validators, changers, logic boards. For replacements please contact A&M Equipment Sales for current prices.