AMS Bev 40 Glass Front Drink Machine
If you bring home an AMS Bev 40 glass front drink machine, you no more have to worry about what or why, or how much to vend, as this bottle-can vending machine can literally vend anything up to 24 oz bottles. With the help of AMS Bev 40 glass front drink machines any drink items such as Starbucks glass bottles, Juices, milk, and yogurt. The motto that runs the pretty AMS Bev 40 glass front drink machine is simple, you name it and we have it! Anybody dreaming to start a restaurant of their own must think of owning it, as it reduces the need to sell bottles in open, it literally cuts down half the work for the shopkeepers. AMS Bev 40 glass front drink machine is the need of this summer and is also the answer to your thirst.
- Vends 40 selections of your favorite soda.
- All AMS machines are very user-friendly and simple.
- Each Tray Holds 48 items.
- Total Capacity 240 items.
- Credit card capable: Optional new credit card reader can be installed with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty
- This machine is designed to serve medium to large locations.
- Comes with a new changer and validator with a two-year warranty
- Glass bottle-friendly delivery.
- AMS machines come with Sensit Guaranteed Delivery System. Ever walk by a vending machine and see someone banging on or rocking it to get their product? Incorrect product loading, coil sizing, or other faults kill sales and drive up costs with “bonus” product dispensing. Guaranteed delivery systems sense if a product has been delivered or return their money if there has been a problem.
- Parts Warranty: 3 years except for fluorescent bulbs, glass, and paint finish. Shipping is not included.
- Our telephone technical support and parts team will be happy to assist you with any issue you may have Monday – Friday 10 am-4 pm EST
- Dimensions: Height: 72” Width: 39” Depth: 35”.
- Shipping weight 760 lbs.
- Pricing from $0.05-$$99.95.
- There is an energy-saving feature “Energy Sensit” built into every machine. This saves energy and saves money
- This machine is NAMA and ETL certified and made in the USA.
- Contact us with any questions.
An AMS 39″ snack machine or an Automatic Products 113 snack machine will compliment the Bev 40 drink machine
AMS Sensit 3 Programming Manual [Download]
New Vending Equipment Parts Warranty
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS WARRANTY LENGTH:
The length of the warranty period for new vending equipment is dependent upon the manufacturer. Please check with your sales representative for more information in regards to length of new vending equipment parts warranty.
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
For any parts that need to be replaced for new vending equipment under the manufactures parts warranty. A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part from the manufacture directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible with in 30 days for shipping back the faulty part back to the manufacture for inspection. The customer will provide A&M Equipment Sales with the tracking number for said return. If failure to do so then the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M or the manufacture will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT:
Free technical phone support is included with every vending equipment purchase for a total of one year. Free technical phone support is only available to the original customer who purchased vending equipment directly from A&M Equipment Sales. A&M Equipment Sales will verify the customer and machine serial number upon calling. Technical support by phone is offered Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm EST(excluded holidays).
A&M Equipment Sales does not cover labor charges. If the customer requires a technician at their home or business then the customer is responsible for the cost of the service call. A&M Equipment Sales only offers a parts warranty and phone technical support with a valid purchase only. Items marked or sold ‘AS IS’ or annotated as such on the original invoice, with advance notification to customer, are sold without a warranty. Acts of vandalism, fire, flood, terrorism or other natural disasters not listed, power surges causing disruption to machine power or excess power to be delivered to machine, or ‘salting of machines*’ are not covered by warranty. *’Salting of machines’ occurs when salt water is poured or injected into the coin chutes or validators of vending machines for purpose of cheating machine. Many times the act of ‘salting’ ruins the coin mech or validators and renders it unusable. Salting of machines, coin mechs or validators is considered an act of vandalism. Any machine that has had the serial number plate, defaced or removed will not be covered under warranty.
DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING:
Shipping damage is rare but when it does occur it is usually minor. In the unlikely event that the machine has suffered damage. The customer must refuse the shipment and have the Bill of Lading marked “refused due to major damage”. Freight is booked as a courtesy and A&M Equipment Sales never assumes any responsibility for the actions of the freight company, either due to damage, missing items, freight storage charges or other items out of the control of A&M Equipment Sales. All freight charges are considered final and will never be refunded by A&M Equipment Sales. Should a major claim occur please contact A&M Equipment Sales immediately so A&M Equipment Sales can process the claim in a timely manner and resolve any other questions that may arise.
LOST FREIGHT SHIPMENTS:
If vending equipment is lost in transit, A&M Equipment Sales provides a 5 business day grace period to allow the shipping company to recover the lost freight. Once the 5 business day grace period has passed A&M Equipment Sales will handle each customer on a case-by-case basis to provide the best solution to the customers needs.
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD:
We offer a flat rate replacement program for many items such as validators, changers, logic boards. For replacements please contact A&M Equipment Sales for current prices.