AMS Outsider Snack machine- In its Red avatar, the AMS Outsider snack machine is a beauty to behold. The new ruggedly-built AMS Outsider Snack Machine can vend products in places that are prone to break-ins. It is one of those ultra machines that work well in any situation, so if one day you woke up and suddenly found yourself in a desert or outside a football ground, with the AMS Outsider Snack machine by your side, you do not have to worry at all. For instance, the AMS Outsider Snack Machine can be placed in parks, rest areas, swimming pools, car washes, baseball fields, and schools. Now, there are unlimited numbers of locations where you can sell drinks and snacks in.
- Available in snack, all-drink, and snack-drink combo.
- Available in Red or Black
- The AMS High-Security Outsider Snack Machine will vend 40 different selections of snacks 20 pastry chips and 20 cracker-candy selections.
- The AMS Outsider Snack Machine is very user-friendly and simple.
- AMS backs its machines up by having the best parts warranty in the industry. 3 years on parts with the exception of fluorescent bulbs, glass, and paint finish. Shipping not included.
- The machine has triple-pane heated glass protected by a layer of durable clear Lexan.
- It features heavy-gauge steel vandal panels for greater protection.
- The Outsider snack machine comes with a new high-security lock cover.
- Comes with a new changer and bill validator with a two-year warranty
- Credit card capable: Optional New credit card reader with a one-year manufacturers warranty and free installation can be purchased
- This machine is designed to service larger locations.
- AMS machines come with Sensit Guaranteed Delivery System.
Ever walk by a vending machine and see someone banging on or rocking it to get their product? Incorrect product loading, coil sizing, or other faults kill sales and drive up costs with “bonus” product dispensing. Guaranteed delivery systems sense if a product has been delivered or return their money if there has been a problem.
- Pricing is from $0.05 – $99.95.
- There is an energy-saving feature “Energy Sensit” built into every AMS machine. This saves electricity.
- The 1/2 hp refrigeration system comes with a 3-year parts warranty.
- Dimensions: 72″H x 39″W x 35″D.
- The shipping weight is approximate: 820 lbs.
- Available in bright red or our standard color black.
- Capacity 617 units.
- The machine is ETL and NAMA-certified ( electronic testing laboratories) and made in the USA.
- Telephone technical support is available Monday – Friday 10 am – 4 pm EST.
- We not only sell the machine but support you and the machine for as long as you own it.
- A&M Equipment Sales is a certified distributor for Automatic Merchandising Systems.
- Parts are readily available through A&M.
- A&M Equipment Sales has been a part of the vending industry since 1964. With well over 60 years of experience, we are one of the leading manufacturers and distributors in the industry.
- Give us a call with any questions.
- FINANCING AVAILABLE.
- Contact us with any questions.
You Might be interested in the AMS Outsider Combo
AMS Sensit 3 Programming Manual [Download]
New Vending Equipment Parts Warranty
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS WARRANTY LENGTH:
The length of the warranty period for new vending equipment is dependent upon the manufacturer. Please check with your sales representative for more information in regards to length of new vending equipment parts warranty.
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
For any parts that need to be replaced for new vending equipment under the manufactures parts warranty. A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part from the manufacture directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible with in 30 days for shipping back the faulty part back to the manufacture for inspection. The customer will provide A&M Equipment Sales with the tracking number for said return. If failure to do so then the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M or the manufacture will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT:
Free technical phone support is included with every vending equipment purchase for a total of one year. Free technical phone support is only available to the original customer who purchased vending equipment directly from A&M Equipment Sales. A&M Equipment Sales will verify the customer and machine serial number upon calling. Technical support by phone is offered Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm EST(excluded holidays).
A&M Equipment Sales does not cover labor charges. If the customer requires a technician at their home or business then the customer is responsible for the cost of the service call. A&M Equipment Sales only offers a parts warranty and phone technical support with a valid purchase only. Items marked or sold ‘AS IS’ or annotated as such on the original invoice, with advance notification to customer, are sold without a warranty. Acts of vandalism, fire, flood, terrorism or other natural disasters not listed, power surges causing disruption to machine power or excess power to be delivered to machine, or ‘salting of machines*’ are not covered by warranty. *’Salting of machines’ occurs when salt water is poured or injected into the coin chutes or validators of vending machines for purpose of cheating machine. Many times the act of ‘salting’ ruins the coin mech or validators and renders it unusable. Salting of machines, coin mechs or validators is considered an act of vandalism. Any machine that has had the serial number plate, defaced or removed will not be covered under warranty.
DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING:
Shipping damage is rare but when it does occur it is usually minor. In the unlikely event that the machine has suffered damage. The customer must refuse the shipment and have the Bill of Lading marked “refused due to major damage”. Freight is booked as a courtesy and A&M Equipment Sales never assumes any responsibility for the actions of the freight company, either due to damage, missing items, freight storage charges or other items out of the control of A&M Equipment Sales. All freight charges are considered final and will never be refunded by A&M Equipment Sales. Should a major claim occur please contact A&M Equipment Sales immediately so A&M Equipment Sales can process the claim in a timely manner and resolve any other questions that may arise.
LOST FREIGHT SHIPMENTS:
If vending equipment is lost in transit, A&M Equipment Sales provides a 5 business day grace period to allow the shipping company to recover the lost freight. Once the 5 business day grace period has passed A&M Equipment Sales will handle each customer on a case-by-case basis to provide the best solution to the customers needs.
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD:
We offer a flat rate replacement program for many items such as validators, changers, logic boards. For replacements please contact A&M Equipment Sales for current prices.