AMS 35 Sandwich Machine
With the AMS 35 Sandwich Machine standing in your vending accounts, the sandwiches are sure to fly off the shelves, very quickly. The AMS 35 Sandwich machine comes with a small footprint, 35’’ in width, but has a huge capacity to be able to hold 24 different types of sandwiches. The AMS Sandwich machine is good for medium or large locations and makes for happy customers. Just like other inside AMS Vendors, the AMS 35 Sandwich machine has Interchangeable parts. The vending machine has the same cabinet, board sensors, and motors as other indoor AMS vendors.
- The AMS 35 Sandwich Machine has a small footprint of just 35″ in width but has a large capacity with 24 different selections.
- This machine is for medium to large locations.
- Dimensions 72″H x 35″W x 35″D.
- Shipping weight 820 lbs.
- 1/2 plus HP refrigeration unit with heated, triple-pane glass.
- Interchangeable parts. It has the same cabinet, board sensors, and motors as other indoor AMS vendors.
- AMS machines come with Sensit Guaranteed Delivery System
- Optional New credit card reader with a one-year manufacturers warranty and free installation can be purchased
- Includes new changer and validator. with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- LED lighting standard.
- AMS is NAMA and ETL certified and is made in the USA.
- All validators will accept $1 and $5 bills if needed.
- We can customize any AMS vending machine to vend any food item you wish.
- Compliant with health and safety software regulations.
- Optional Bottle-Can trays can be added to this machine as well as candy trays for $200 each.
- 3 years parts warranty excluding fluorescent lights, glass, and paint finish. Shipping is not included.
- We are the factory distributor for this machine.
- Telephone technical support is available Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm EST.
For a larger machine look at the AMS 39″ Visidiner
AMS Sensit 3 Programming Manual [Download]
New Vending Equipment Parts Warranty
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS WARRANTY LENGTH:
The length of the warranty period for new vending equipment is dependent upon the manufacturer. Please check with your sales representative for more information in regards to length of new vending equipment parts warranty.
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
For any parts that need to be replaced for new vending equipment under the manufactures parts warranty. A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part from the manufacture directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible with in 30 days for shipping back the faulty part back to the manufacture for inspection. The customer will provide A&M Equipment Sales with the tracking number for said return. If failure to do so then the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M or the manufacture will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT:
Free technical phone support is included with every vending equipment purchase for a total of one year. Free technical phone support is only available to the original customer who purchased vending equipment directly from A&M Equipment Sales. A&M Equipment Sales will verify the customer and machine serial number upon calling. Technical support by phone is offered Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm EST(excluded holidays).
A&M Equipment Sales does not cover labor charges. If the customer requires a technician at their home or business then the customer is responsible for the cost of the service call. A&M Equipment Sales only offers a parts warranty and phone technical support with a valid purchase only. Items marked or sold ‘AS IS’ or annotated as such on the original invoice, with advance notification to customer, are sold without a warranty. Acts of vandalism, fire, flood, terrorism or other natural disasters not listed, power surges causing disruption to machine power or excess power to be delivered to machine, or ‘salting of machines*’ are not covered by warranty. *’Salting of machines’ occurs when salt water is poured or injected into the coin chutes or validators of vending machines for purpose of cheating machine. Many times the act of ‘salting’ ruins the coin mech or validators and renders it unusable. Salting of machines, coin mechs or validators is considered an act of vandalism. Any machine that has had the serial number plate, defaced or removed will not be covered under warranty.
DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING:
Shipping damage is rare but when it does occur it is usually minor. In the unlikely event that the machine has suffered damage. The customer must refuse the shipment and have the Bill of Lading marked “refused due to major damage”. Freight is booked as a courtesy and A&M Equipment Sales never assumes any responsibility for the actions of the freight company, either due to damage, missing items, freight storage charges or other items out of the control of A&M Equipment Sales. All freight charges are considered final and will never be refunded by A&M Equipment Sales. Should a major claim occur please contact A&M Equipment Sales immediately so A&M Equipment Sales can process the claim in a timely manner and resolve any other questions that may arise.
LOST FREIGHT SHIPMENTS:
If vending equipment is lost in transit, A&M Equipment Sales provides a 5 business day grace period to allow the shipping company to recover the lost freight. Once the 5 business day grace period has passed A&M Equipment Sales will handle each customer on a case-by-case basis to provide the best solution to the customers needs.
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD:
We offer a flat rate replacement program for many items such as validators, changers, logic boards. For replacements please contact A&M Equipment Sales for current prices.