USA TECHNOLOGIES ePORT G9
- Card reader can be mounted in the standard bill validator opening or surface mounted separately up to 3 feet away.
- Remote, over-the-air (OTA) software update capability.
- Magnetic card reader with contactless capabilities including NFC
- Stored value, pre-paid programs.
- 16×2 LCD display and LED indicator for transaction status.
- Bright, flashing blue attract LEDs
- Super Data Protection. The G9 transmits strongly encrypted data to PCI-Compliant ePort Connect.
- Fast Transaction Processing. The G9’s ARM 9 processor drives some of the fastest authorization responses in the industry.
- Maximum Data Capture. Supports Isolated Pulse interface with configurable timing to similar coin mechanisms and bill validators; keeps track of cash, credit and contactless transactions through DEX Telemetry reports.
- Mobile ready. Magnetic card reader with NFC contactless capabilities.
- Consumer engagement services. Stored value, prepaid programs, supports Mobile Wallet promotional program.
- Cross-platform Compatability. Provides seamless integration with all major VMS systems. The G9 telemeter is also available separately as an audit-only device as well as for use with non-USAT card readers.
- Remote Monitoring. A host of machine data is available through the customer online portal, USALive. Access real time sales information, health alerts, activity by machine, and more.
|Manufacturer||USA Technologies Inc.|
|Verticals||Vending, Retail Kiosks, Amusement, Transportation, Unattended Payment|
|Specific Application Software/Solution||No|
|Processing, Tracking and Real Time Reconciliation||Mag Stripe, NFC/RFID, Cash|
|Size of Card Reader||Height: 4.1665″ Width: 3.2386″ Depth: 1.46″|
|Size of the Telemeter||Height: 5.40″ Width: 4.21″ Depth: 1.54″|
|Air Interface||Dedicated Dual Band CDMA 1xRTT|
|Hardware Supported Connections||Serial, DEX, MDB, Pulse|