Royal 650 Drink Machine
Refurbished Royal 650 Drink Machine We are ready to walk those extra miles in order to give you the best experience of the Refurbished Royal 650 Drink Machine. Our machines not just look new, they work exactly like the new machines also. The Royal 650 Drink Machine designs are the result of building more than one million vendors for the soft drink industry over the last twenty five years. The Royal 650 Drink Machine Merlin IV line provides the customer with many features, including superior soft drink package flexibility, Energy Star Tier 3 compliance, a vandal resistant cabinet, and electronic refrigeration controls. This machine goes through A&M’s rigorous remanufacturing process making the machine look and work like new. When you take purchase our vending machines, you get only revenues and satisfaction.
- This machine has 10 selections with 12 columns enabling you to double up on two good sellers.
- Remanufactured by A&M to look and work like a new machine. References upon request.
- Includes rebuilt changer & validator
- Includes new Lexan Waterfall sign
- Outdoor approved
- Vandal resistant.
- An optional new MEI Conlux changer and bill acceptor can be purchased for an additional $325.00 with a two year warranty.
- Capacities 648: 12oz. cans, 288 – 20oz. bottles.
- Credit card capable: Optional credit card reader installed $299.00. Choice of Nayax or USA technologies credit card readers.
- Telementary system available – Keeps track of sales and inventory.
- Royal 650 Drink Machine This machine is very user friendly as far as changing product mix. “No extra parts necessary.”
- This machine has vandal resistant exterior, programmable options, delivery chute sensor and menu style programming.
- Dimensions: 72″h x 37″w x 35.5″d.
- Shipping weight approx: 780 lbs.
- Parts warranty: 90 days. Shipping not included.
- We are the factory distributor for this machine.
- Parts readily available usually shipped same day from A&M.
- Every machine goes through our rigorous refurbishing guidelines (see refurbishing procedures).
- Telephone technical support available. Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm EST. for as long as you own the machine.
- A&M Equipment Sales has been a part of the vending industry since 1964. With well over 50 years of experience we are one of the leading manufacturers and distributors in the industry.
- Please contact us with any questions.
A comparable machine is the Dixie Narco 501E
We Believe In Quality And Durability! Watch Our Refurbished Process Below