Dixie Narco 501e Drink Machine
The Dixie Narco 501e Drink Vending Machine is used by most large vending companies throughout the United States. With a of total 9 vending selections. The Dixie Narco 501e is capable of vending the most common variety of drink sizes. Such as; 12oz cans, 16 oz Cans (like Monster Energy), 16.9oz bottles, 20oz bottles, and 24oz bottles. Throughout the vending industry the Dixie Narco 501e is considered as one of the most versatile vending machines. With the new installed Lexan waterfall sign face the Dixie Narco 501e is not only outdoor approved but also highly vandal proof. By purchasing your vending machine from A&M you are purchasing quality. We have remanufactured equipment for industry giants such as Pepsi, Gatorade, Nestles Waters, and Nestle Quick. We don’t cut corners when remanufacturing vending machines.
- 9 Can or Bottle Selections.
- Total Capacity: 471 (12oz Cans) or 278 (Bottles approx.).
- Vends: 12oz, 16oz (like Monster Energy) Cans & 16.9oz, 20oz, 24oz Bottles.
- Dimensions: 37″W x 33″D x 72″H.
- Weight: 897lbs.
- Rebuilt MDB Coin Acceptor.
- Rebuilt MDB Dollar Bill Acceptor.
- Lock Set.
- Selection Labels.
- Preconfigured & Programed For You.
- New Lexan Waterfall Sign Face.
- Approved For Outdoor Use.
- Multi Pricing Capability.
- Optional: Nayax or Cantaloupe / USA Tech Credit Card Reader Can Be Installed.
- Option: New MEI Conlux Package Includes: Conlux MCM5 Coin Acceptor and Conlux CV3 $1, $5, $10, $20 Bill Acceptor With 2 Year Parts Warranty For $410.00
- Option: New Dixie Narco Refrigeration Deck Installed With 1 Year Parts Warranty For $500.00.
- Warranty: 90 Day Parts. Does Not Include Shipping.
- Free Telephone Technical Support Monday Through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm EST For As Long As You Own The Machine.
You also might want to look at the new Vendo 721 drink machine
We Believe In Quality And Durability! Watch Our Refurbished Process Below