Dixie Narco 368 Drink Machine
Dixie Narco 368 Drink machine The Dixie Narco 368 drink machine works great and so does the Vendo 720. It vends different varieties of 12oz soda cans and is a perfect, economical and intelligent solution to the summers. When it comes to used machines, our refurbishing policies are the best. We never let a vending machine go through our factory without it looking and working like a new machine. After years of being in this business we know what to replace on a machine and what to keep. Remember we have been in Vending since 1964 and have remanufactured machines for some of the larger bottlers such as Pepsi, Gatorade, Nestles Waters, and Nestle Quick. Quality is what we look for every day. The Dixie Narco 368 Drink machine vends 8 selections of 12 oz canned drinks and it does it very well.
- Vends 8 selections of 12 oz canned drinks.
- 72″h x 37″w x 33″d.
- Shipping weight approx: 744 lbs.
- Capacity 360 cans.
- Comes with rebuilt changer and bill validator.
- A new MEI Conlux changer and bill validator can also be installed for an additional $259.00
- A credit card reader can also be installed for $299.00. Your choice of Nayax or USA technologies.
- New lexan waterfall sign, paint, new lock and keys, your choice of flavor strips. We set prices and make sure every part of the outside of the machine has a new looking appearance.
- Every machine goes through our rigorous refurbishing guidelines (see refurbishing procedures).
- Warranty: 90 days parts. Shipping not included. These machines are readily available through A&M.
- Telephone tech support available Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm EST.
- Remanufactured by: A&M Equipment Sales since 1964.
You might also want to look at the Vendo 720 drink machine on sale at the same price as the Dixie Narco 368 Drink Machine
We Believe In Quality And Durability! Watch Our Refurbished Process Below