CONLUX NBM-3000 Series
Vertical Sensing -Magnetic head and optical sensors are positioned away from dirt and protected from salting, resulting in longer life and fewer service calls. Vertical configuration enables easy cleaning if required.
- High Acceptance Rate -$1, $5 Bills and Coupons.
- Anti-Salting System -Built-in protection includes water drain and no electronics in lower chute; saltwater never reaches bill path or electronics.
- Unique Bill Stacking Method -Two cam design stacks more bills in less space than conventional validators
- Two-Belt Bill Transport -Contributes to longer belt life and easier servicing —system rated at over 200,000 operations.
- Pullback, “Yank Cheat”, Protection -Motor-driven shutter remains closed when in standby mode, protecting validator from salting, vandalism, and cheating
- Optional Security Bezel -Metal bezel protects validator from vandalism. Available factory-installed or as a retrofit kit.
- All-Plastic Construction -Lightweight, easy to clean and service.
- Swing-Open Stacker -One latch opens bill stacker, making it easy to collect bills.
- LED Diagnostics -Indicates the status of the validator, making field service easier.
- Multi-Drop-Bus (M.D.B.)
- Operating State-Motor Operation 0.60A or less Peak Max. 4 sec 1.20A or less
- Operating Temperature Range- 5°F (-15°C) to 140°F (+60°C)
- Dimension400 Stacker: 2.24 Lbs. (1.02 Kg.) 700 Stacker: 2.48 Lbs. (1.12 Kg.)
- 400 Stacker:HxWxD: 10.92″ x 3.62″ x 5.59″ (277.3mm x 92.0mm x 141.0mm)
- 700 Stacker:HxWxD: 10.92″H x 3.62″W x 7.16″D (277.3mm x 92.0mm x 181.9mm)
- Pullback Prevention –Shutter System
- Front Mask Lamp
- Coin Acceptance 2-Way Face-up, $1, $5 and Coupon, Switch Selectable for $5 and Coupon