The Ultimate 32 Snack Machine
The Ultimate 32 Snack Machine comes configured with 12 selections of chips, 16 selections of candy, crackers, gum & mint, plus 4 pastry selections. . Talking about the technicalities, well the standard dual augers promote proper vend position and our Vend Delivery Sensor System ensures your customers receive their product or their money back. The Ultimate 32 Snack vending machine could be installed in both, smaller and larger locations. So this summer, with the Ultimate 32 Snack machine in your armor, get ready for some real fun!
The Ultimate 32 Snack machine is the perfect machine for medium-sized break rooms
- 32 Selections.
- iVend Delivery Sensor System (see below).
- 5 Flex Trays with adjustable heights in 1″ increments.
- Re-configurable product selection spacing for variable package size.
- Individually priced selections.
- Large lighted product display window.
- Easy to use customer interface with large LED display and multiple money acceptance.
- DEX/UCS is capable.
- Gum and mint spirals standard.
- Satellite drink vending machine capable.
- Americans With Disabilities Act Compliant.
- Sturdy steel construction with durable powder coat painted surfaces for years of service.
iVend™ Vend Sensing Techno
2-Year Parts Warranty Shipping not included.
- Pricing: Individual From $0 To $99.95.
- Money Acceptance: MDB coin acceptor; MDB $1, $5, $10 & $20 bill acceptor (Set for $1 & $5 from the factory).
- Comes with a new changer and bill validator with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional New credit card reader with a one-year manufacturers warranty and free installation can be purchased
- Dimensions: 72″H x 35.25″ W x 34.25″D.
- Capacity: 474 snacks(depending upon tray configuration).
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 1.2 Amps (230 VAC, 0.6 Amps).
- Weight: 519 lbs.
- Our telephone technical support team will be happy to assist you with any issue you may have 10 am – 4 pm Monday – Friday est for as long as you own the machine.
- Contact us with any questions.
Another machine that you might want to look at is the AMS 35″ Snack Machine
New Vending Equipment Parts Warranty
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS WARRANTY LENGTH:
The length of the warranty period for new vending equipment is dependent upon the manufacturer. Please check with your sales representative for more information in regards to length of new vending equipment parts warranty.
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
For any parts that need to be replaced for new vending equipment under the manufactures parts warranty. A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part from the manufacture directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible with in 30 days for shipping back the faulty part back to the manufacture for inspection. The customer will provide A&M Equipment Sales with the tracking number for said return. If failure to do so then the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M or the manufacture will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT:
Free technical phone support is included with every vending equipment purchase for a total of one year. Free technical phone support is only available to the original customer who purchased vending equipment directly from A&M Equipment Sales. A&M Equipment Sales will verify the customer and machine serial number upon calling. Technical support by phone is offered Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm EST(excluded holidays).
A&M Equipment Sales does not cover labor charges. If the customer requires a technician at their home or business then the customer is responsible for the cost of the service call. A&M Equipment Sales only offers a parts warranty and phone technical support with a valid purchase only. Items marked or sold ‘AS IS’ or annotated as such on the original invoice, with advance notification to customer, are sold without a warranty. Acts of vandalism, fire, flood, terrorism or other natural disasters not listed, power surges causing disruption to machine power or excess power to be delivered to machine, or ‘salting of machines*’ are not covered by warranty. *’Salting of machines’ occurs when salt water is poured or injected into the coin chutes or validators of vending machines for purpose of cheating machine. Many times the act of ‘salting’ ruins the coin mech or validators and renders it unusable. Salting of machines, coin mechs or validators is considered an act of vandalism. Any machine that has had the serial number plate, defaced or removed will not be covered under warranty.
DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING:
Shipping damage is rare but when it does occur it is usually minor. In the unlikely event that the machine has suffered damage. The customer must refuse the shipment and have the Bill of Lading marked “refused due to major damage”. Freight is booked as a courtesy and A&M Equipment Sales never assumes any responsibility for the actions of the freight company, either due to damage, missing items, freight storage charges or other items out of the control of A&M Equipment Sales. All freight charges are considered final and will never be refunded by A&M Equipment Sales. Should a major claim occur please contact A&M Equipment Sales immediately so A&M Equipment Sales can process the claim in a timely manner and resolve any other questions that may arise.
LOST FREIGHT SHIPMENTS:
If vending equipment is lost in transit, A&M Equipment Sales provides a 5 business day grace period to allow the shipping company to recover the lost freight. Once the 5 business day grace period has passed A&M Equipment Sales will handle each customer on a case-by-case basis to provide the best solution to the customers needs.
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD:
We offer a flat rate replacement program for many items such as validators, changers, logic boards. For replacements please contact A&M Equipment Sales for current prices.