Ultimate 23 Select Snack
The Ultimate 23 Select Snack Machine- If ever there was a perfect machine for vending and a vending location. Since the machine is easy on the pockets and also comes loaded with intelligent automatic features, it has become the first choice of many budding entrepreneurs and seasoned vending professionals. With the freedom to choose from a wide range of snack items such as the chips, candy, crackers, pastries, and gum & mints, the 23-selection vending machine is every child’s and adult’s dream vending machine. It could be placed in large and small areas alike, leaving one with a lot of space to experiment with.
- Vends 23 selections.
- iVend Delivery Sensor System (see below).
- 5 Flex Trays with adjustable heights in 1″ increments.
- Ultimate 23 Select Snack is a Re-configurable product selection spacing for variable package size.
- Individually priced selections.
- Large lighted product display window.
- Easy to use customer interface with large LED display and multiple money acceptance.
- DEX/UCS capable.
- Gum and mint spirals standard.
- Satellite drink vending machine capable.
- Sturdy steel construction with durable powder coat painted surfaces for years of service.
- Improved vending reliability.
- Ultimate 23 Select Snack Re-establishes credit or refunds money.
- Sensor self-calibration.
- Sensor fail-safe operation.
- The machine operates conventionally in the event sensors are inoperative.
- Can operate in an outdoor environment and in low light conditions.
- Reduces service calls.
- Minimizes the vending of a “bonus” product.
- Tracks number of sensed vends, helping operator identify improper loading or spiral choice.
iVend™ Vend Sensing Technology
iVend™ is an infrared light sensing unit consisting of a light emitter and receiver mounted on each side of the delivery box. During the first vend cycle, if a product is not sensed by a beam of the iVend™ system, the system waits one second then initiates a second vend cycle and rotates the helix until the product is sensed as dropped. If a product is still not sensed as dropped by the iVend™ system after a full rotation to the home position, the selection will be considered empty or sold out. The customer’s credit will be restored and will allow another selection to be made. The selection is then automatically reinstated for future vends.
- Pricing: Individual From $0 To $99.95.
- Money Acceptance: MDB coin acceptor; MDB $1, $5, $10 & $20 bill acceptor (Set for $1 & $5 from the factory).
- Ultimate 23 Select Snack Dimensions: 68″H x 29.5″W x 34.25″D.
- Ultimate 23 Select Snack Capacity: 384 snacks (depending upon tray configuration).
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 1.2 Amps (230 VAC, 0.6 Amps).
- Comes with a new changer and bill validator with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional New credit card reader with a one-year manufacturers warranty and free installation can be purchased
- Weight: 445 lbs.
- Our telephone technical support and parts team will be happy to assist you with any issue you may have Monday – Friday 10 am – 4 pm est as long as you own the machine.
- A&M Equipment Sales has been part of the vending industry since 1964. With well over 60 years of experience, we are one of the leading manufacturers and distributors in the industry.
- FINANCING AVAILABLE.
- Contact us with any questions.
- 2-Year Parts Warranty Shipping not included.
This Machine goes great with
New Vending Equipment Parts Warranty
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS WARRANTY LENGTH:
The length of the warranty period for new vending equipment is dependent upon the manufacturer. Please check with your sales representative for more information in regards to length of new vending equipment parts warranty.
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
For any parts that need to be replaced for new vending equipment under the manufactures parts warranty. A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part from the manufacture directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible with in 30 days for shipping back the faulty part back to the manufacture for inspection. The customer will provide A&M Equipment Sales with the tracking number for said return. If failure to do so then the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M or the manufacture will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT:
Free technical phone support is included with every vending equipment purchase for a total of one year. Free technical phone support is only available to the original customer who purchased vending equipment directly from A&M Equipment Sales. A&M Equipment Sales will verify the customer and machine serial number upon calling. Technical support by phone is offered Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm EST(excluded holidays).
A&M Equipment Sales does not cover labor charges. If the customer requires a technician at their home or business then the customer is responsible for the cost of the service call. A&M Equipment Sales only offers a parts warranty and phone technical support with a valid purchase only. Items marked or sold ‘AS IS’ or annotated as such on the original invoice, with advance notification to customer, are sold without a warranty. Acts of vandalism, fire, flood, terrorism or other natural disasters not listed, power surges causing disruption to machine power or excess power to be delivered to machine, or ‘salting of machines*’ are not covered by warranty. *’Salting of machines’ occurs when salt water is poured or injected into the coin chutes or validators of vending machines for purpose of cheating machine. Many times the act of ‘salting’ ruins the coin mech or validators and renders it unusable. Salting of machines, coin mechs or validators is considered an act of vandalism. Any machine that has had the serial number plate, defaced or removed will not be covered under warranty.
DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING:
Shipping damage is rare but when it does occur it is usually minor. In the unlikely event that the machine has suffered damage. The customer must refuse the shipment and have the Bill of Lading marked “refused due to major damage”. Freight is booked as a courtesy and A&M Equipment Sales never assumes any responsibility for the actions of the freight company, either due to damage, missing items, freight storage charges or other items out of the control of A&M Equipment Sales. All freight charges are considered final and will never be refunded by A&M Equipment Sales. Should a major claim occur please contact A&M Equipment Sales immediately so A&M Equipment Sales can process the claim in a timely manner and resolve any other questions that may arise.
LOST FREIGHT SHIPMENTS:
If vending equipment is lost in transit, A&M Equipment Sales provides a 5 business day grace period to allow the shipping company to recover the lost freight. Once the 5 business day grace period has passed A&M Equipment Sales will handle each customer on a case-by-case basis to provide the best solution to the customers needs.
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD:
We offer a flat rate replacement program for many items such as validators, changers, logic boards. For replacements please contact A&M Equipment Sales for current prices.