Combi 3000 Frozen Vending Machine
Available at $6700, Combi 3000 Frozen Vending Machine is a good catch for your restaurants, shops, and homes. The new Combi 3000 Frozen vending machine comes with high capacity and a smaller footprint. This high-capacity stand-alone food and the frozen machine easily fit through a 32” doorway. The Combi 3000 features next-generation air flow architecture allowing it to dispense ice cream and frozen foods from the same machine using a common delivery fall space. The machine could even be utilized in Small, Medium, and Large locations.
- The Combi 3000 Frozen Vending Machine sells ice cream and frozen food all in one machine.
- High capacity with up to 540 items and moves easily through most entryways.
- Glass front design reduces shopping and provides always a full appearance.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Ready.
- LED lighting enhances product presentation, requires no service for a minimum of 5+ years, and reduces lighting energy costs by 73% over fluorescent-equipped models.
- Convertible in the field to fully refrigerated or fully frozen.
- Two Separate Food Zones Vend refrigerated foods from the top zone at 36°F and frozen deserts at -15°F from the bottom.
- Optional touchscreen interface.
- Built-in, full color 7″ LCD screen replaces traditional keypad & display.
- Attractive interface styling panel option.
- Motor Pairing.
- Standard peripheral opening for additional payment or POS systems.
- Backlighted keypad with Braille identification.
- MDB support for all industry-standard devices including cash, coin, debit, and credit systems.
- DEX data output support.
- Full-featured controller with sales and accounting.
- Price setting by selection, row, or machine.
- Free vend and Combo vend modes.
- Flexible space to selection setting.
- Time of day discounting.
- Time of day shutdown modes for energy savings and secured vend times.
- The programmable point of sale messages.
- Programmable coupon and token values.
- Coin and bill rejection rate counts.
- Accountability is displayed by selection, row, or machine
- Includes new changer and validator. with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Optional New credit card reader with a one-year manufacturers warranty and free installation can be purchased
- LED Lighting Enhances product presentation promoting more sales. No bulb servicing for 5 years. Energy-efficient and eco-friendly.
- iVend Guaranteed Delivery System Keeps customers satisfied and reduces service calls for misloaded products.
- 2-year parts warranty. Shipping not included.
- Telephone technical support available Monday – Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm EST.
- Optional: credit card reader $299.00 installed.
You might also want to see the FastCorp Ice Cream Vending Machine
USI Combi 3000 Programing Manual [Download]
New Vending Equipment Parts Warranty
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS WARRANTY LENGTH:
The length of the warranty period for new vending equipment is dependent upon the manufacturer. Please check with your sales representative for more information in regards to length of new vending equipment parts warranty.
NEW VENDING EQUIPMENT PARTS REPLACEMENT:
For any parts that need to be replaced for new vending equipment under the manufactures parts warranty. A&M Equipment Sales will place a hold for the total cost of part on a supplied credit card. A&M Equipment Sales will then ship the replacement part from the manufacture directly to the customer. The customer is then responsible with in 30 days for shipping back the faulty part back to the manufacture for inspection. The customer will provide A&M Equipment Sales with the tracking number for said return. If failure to do so then the customer will not be reimbursed for the cost of the replacement part. A&M or the manufacture will not overnight replacement parts under any circumstances.
TECHNICAL PHONE SUPPORT:
Free technical phone support is included with every vending equipment purchase for a total of one year. Free technical phone support is only available to the original customer who purchased vending equipment directly from A&M Equipment Sales. A&M Equipment Sales will verify the customer and machine serial number upon calling. Technical support by phone is offered Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 3:00pm EST(excluded holidays).
A&M Equipment Sales does not cover labor charges. If the customer requires a technician at their home or business then the customer is responsible for the cost of the service call. A&M Equipment Sales only offers a parts warranty and phone technical support with a valid purchase only. Items marked or sold ‘AS IS’ or annotated as such on the original invoice, with advance notification to customer, are sold without a warranty. Acts of vandalism, fire, flood, terrorism or other natural disasters not listed, power surges causing disruption to machine power or excess power to be delivered to machine, or ‘salting of machines*’ are not covered by warranty. *’Salting of machines’ occurs when salt water is poured or injected into the coin chutes or validators of vending machines for purpose of cheating machine. Many times the act of ‘salting’ ruins the coin mech or validators and renders it unusable. Salting of machines, coin mechs or validators is considered an act of vandalism. Any machine that has had the serial number plate, defaced or removed will not be covered under warranty.
DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING:
Shipping damage is rare but when it does occur it is usually minor. In the unlikely event that the machine has suffered damage. The customer must refuse the shipment and have the Bill of Lading marked “refused due to major damage”. Freight is booked as a courtesy and A&M Equipment Sales never assumes any responsibility for the actions of the freight company, either due to damage, missing items, freight storage charges or other items out of the control of A&M Equipment Sales. All freight charges are considered final and will never be refunded by A&M Equipment Sales. Should a major claim occur please contact A&M Equipment Sales immediately so A&M Equipment Sales can process the claim in a timely manner and resolve any other questions that may arise.
LOST FREIGHT SHIPMENTS:
If vending equipment is lost in transit, A&M Equipment Sales provides a 5 business day grace period to allow the shipping company to recover the lost freight. Once the 5 business day grace period has passed A&M Equipment Sales will handle each customer on a case-by-case basis to provide the best solution to the customers needs.
AFTER WARRANTY PERIOD:
We offer a flat rate replacement program for many items such as validators, changers, logic boards. For replacements please contact A&M Equipment Sales for current prices.